View Poll Results: Need another server in SA (out of Brasil) VOTE.

Voters
803. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we have bad PING and they are the only country in SA that don't speak spanish.

723 90.04%
  • No, i m fine playing with BR's.

80 9.96%
Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: We need more servers in SA (out of Brasil) VOTE.

I wouldnt mind playing in SA servers with my friends if it wasnt for the horrible ping and the million brs (dont get me wrong, i dont hate them. Its simply that i dont understand them).

Basic Member
    At least a "Spanish" option on the language selection

Quote Originally Posted by silveira1995 View Post
    As a Brazilian, pls give them that server or at least the spanish/portuguese option, i can't stand them anymore, i couldn't find a single spanish speaker that played well or even tried to communicate through english, it's the only online community worse than mine.
    i can say the same for br players. i avoid SA because of them and i still find them on us east and they refuse to use english.

Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    i can say the same for br players. i avoid SA because of them and i still find them on us east and they refuse to use english.
    This.

BUMP.

Yes i'm BR and i dont like to play with that flammers Spanish, they have bad skills and feed and insulting and trolling in spanish all games... we need to kick spanishs from SA Server =) we dont like u here go home peruanos/argentina
    Ban the trolls and feeders for days. not only low priority!!

Quote Originally Posted by sirdeeleon View Post
    Yes i'm BR and i dont like to play with that flammers Spanish, they have bad skills and feed and insulting and trolling in spanish all games... we need to kick spanishs from SA Server =) we dont like u here go home peruanos/argentina
    The feeling is mutual. now let ur vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieeqo View Post
    PLZ Valve take interest in this, Brazil is the only country in south america which language isn't spanish and we get affected by that ALSO the ping is really HIGH from ~250+ and the communication really affect us, i think you should put a server in argentina peru or chile which are the countries in southamerica with the biggest fanbase apart from Brazil. Thanks again for posting this hopefully someone puts it in Reddit so it can get attention.

Basic Member
    i dont think that saying that 'they are the only country that don't speak spanish' is a fine reason... I agree, SA need more servers, but not cuz of that.. i'm brazilian, and i feel embarrassed when other brazilian ppl are ignorants with SA ppl. SA need more servers for the quality (ping, lag, etc).. Brazilian ppl can speak english, or even spanish, some brazilian are ignorants, sadly... so just report and take some prints, if u are right, valve will listen to u..

Basic Member
    I could play with 170 ping to us east but these days the servers are awfull 250+ ping imposible to play we need a real SA server outside of brazil