View Poll Results: Need another server in SA (out of Brasil) VOTE.

Voters
803. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we have bad PING and they are the only country in SA that don't speak spanish.

723 90.04%
  • No, i m fine playing with BR's.

80 9.96%
Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: We need more servers in SA (out of Brasil) VOTE.

Lightbulb We need more servers in SA (out of Brasil) VOTE.

All we know a lot of US (SA Players) have problems playing in Brasilian servers (yes don't even called SA servers), so would be nice to have another server in SA in Argentina, Chile (RIOT put servers there and give great PING to all SA), or whatever they choose.

And the bad PING isn't the only problem, Brasil is the only country that don't speak SPANISH in all SA, don't need to explain what this mean to communication/gameplay.

Host that RIOT use for LA Sur: http://www.ifxnetworks.com/

For Devs:

How i know that RIOT is using this HOSTING Company for SA and it's in Chile?

Tracert:

Code:
    Microsoft Windows [Versión 6.1.7601]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Reservados todos los derechos.

C:\Windows\System32>tracert 200.73.71.102

Traza a la dirección host102.200.73.71.static.ifxnw.cl [200.73.71.102]
    sobre un máximo de 30 saltos:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  192.168.100.1
      2     2 ms     2 ms     2 ms  186.182.218.1
      3     3 ms     3 ms     2 ms  190.220.179.225
      4     3 ms     2 ms     2 ms  190.220.179.226
      5     4 ms     3 ms     3 ms  190.220.179.18
      6     3 ms     3 ms     3 ms  190.220.179.18
      7     7 ms    14 ms     6 ms  200.0.17.107
      8    30 ms    31 ms    31 ms  host10.181.119.0.ifxnw.com.ar [181.119.0.10]
      9     *        *        *     Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.

http://www.ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=200.73.71.102

*And with this, less SA ppl will queque on USA servers so this not only benefits SA also USA players.
    Last edited by ZeroCool22; 04-29-2014 at 09:13 AM.

BUMP.

Basic Member
    1. from history POV, brazil was occupied by the portuguese while the other SA country occupied by the spanish. that explain why brazil speak differently from other SA country.
    2. valve chose brazil as their SA home server, because valve have server in there. meanwhile, all SA network goes first to USA then to Brazil, explains the high ping problem to you guys.
    BAD person is someone who only think that he/she is a pro and others are noob and then blame the Matchmaking challenge.
    GOOD person is someone who accept the Matchmaking challenge and succeeded getting a teamwork in his/her team

Quote Originally Posted by eXeeDz View Post
    1. from history POV, brazil was occupied by the portuguese while the other SA country occupied by the spanish. that explain why brazil speak differently from other SA country.
    2. valve chose brazil as their SA home server, because valve have server in there. meanwhile, all SA network goes first to USA then to Brazil, explains the high ping problem to you guys.
    I don't really care who occupied what, i m talking about facts the Brasilians can have their server and SA can have another server would be the best option, so this will fix PING problems and languaje to.

Basic Member
    I am a white american who queues US west, and I support giving you people a place so you stay the hell out of our servers.

+1

Oh fuck yes please
    Chileans and argentinians fuck things up worse than BR's, I'd love to see them out of our servers...
    With that being said, probably not going to happen, since the SA player base outside of Brasil is really small, AND setting up a server is not that easy

As a Brazilian, pls give them that server or at least the spanish/portuguese option, i can't stand them anymore, i couldn't find a single spanish speaker that played well or even tried to communicate through english, it's the only online community worse than mine.

Basic Member
    PLZ Valve take interest in this, Brazil is the only country in south america which language isn't spanish and we get affected by that ALSO the ping is really HIGH from ~250+ and the communication really affect us, i think you should put a server in argentina peru or chile which are the countries in southamerica with the biggest fanbase apart from Brazil. Thanks again for posting this hopefully someone puts it in Reddit so it can get attention.

im brazilian and i agree with the OP

A true demon can never die.

I dare you to show me your bones.