Thread: Low Priority or NO Priority?

Unhappy Low Priority or NO Priority?

Does being in the LPQ mean I can't play? 'Cause I've been queuing for more than 5 hours already now and it's like there's no end in sight. Been put in the LPQ for reconnecting for more than a hundred times in my past 3 games because of extreme lag. My screen would just stop for 10-15 sec. then fast forward, then stop again. I'd be lucky to be able to even click on my hero. It almost always go back to normal at mid/end game, but then I still got abandon, even though I would always reconnect less than a minute or two later. Hey, not my fault for having these crappy Asian servers. Always expect extreme lag during peak hours. And don't tell me it's on my side as I can play other online games (not steam) just fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PrettyBoySmiling; 07-09-2013 at 10:45 PM.

i have 50 abandons so far (black outs,net problems and this uncompressed update from server problem before) and i play on SEA and it takes me 6mins max to get a game (when i am in low priority), now all my problems have been sorted i havent abandon in a month( pretty good for me)

try setting all modes
    Last edited by ShadowReturns; 07-09-2013 at 11:58 PM.
    I like to do stupid stuff even when i know it's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowReturns View Post
    i have 50 abandons so far (black outs,net problems and this uncompressed update from server problem before) and i play on SEA and it takes me 6mins max to get a game (when i am in low priority), now all my problems have been sorted i havent abandon in a month( pretty good for me)

try setting all modes
    Ya I've had that "update from server problem" in the first of my 3 games where I was lagging badly and got Abandon. I was playing with a friend and we're both lagging badly. He's the one that noticed that update, really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBoySmiling View Post
    Ya I've had that "update from server problem" in the first of my 3 games where I was lagging badly and got Abandon. I was playing with a friend and we're both lagging badly. He's the one that noticed that update, really annoying.
    I think this uncompressed update problem has been resolved like 3 weeks ago (at least for me)
    I like to do stupid stuff even when i know it's stupid.