Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "We will release abaddon and legion commander when the game comes out of beta"

Basic Member
    F@CK THIS, WHERE IS MY TECHIES!?!?

Basic Member
    When VAlve earns 10000 billion dollars after The International 30.

you are wrong...they are already swiming in money from all the compendiums bought xD only 2.5 goes to the tournament pool,and the compendium costs...i think 8 so there u go,and they changed the sex of the legion commander cause there werent enough females in the game???
    yeah they chose a really good hero to be a female,a legion commander.They should make something like a sucubus female heroes like qeen of pain not to make THE ALL MIGHTY COMMANDER female

Basic Member
    VOLVo is busy adding hats. it's been 2 years, VOLVo still couldn't complete around 110 heroes. phew

Basic Member
    apparently, you guys have never heard of the term "valve time"

adding hats??? with the steam workshop they dont even neet to bother about items,if u saw the workshop there are some really awesome items,so valve just need to focus on the core of the game,the rest they get from the comunity

Quote Originally Posted by NIKOLAPAVIC View Post
    adding hats??? with the steam workshop they dont even neet to bother about items,if u saw the workshop there are some really awesome items,so valve just need to focus on the core of the game,the rest they get from the comunity
    I hope valve focusing on hats.. if "Valve has 0 manpower on hats since community makes them" is true, then valve really has very little manpower...

Quote Originally Posted by kaspm View Post
    When VAlve earns 10000 billion dollars after The International 30.
    Mate i think they alredy got that. so many players so many "TI3 supporters" so many "cosmetic creator supporters"...

Gabe cant carry his gold chest's keys on a truck now

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Johnson in PC Games
    It's likely that the last two heroes to be added before release will be Abaddon [...] and Legion Commander
    fixed your misquote there.

closed.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage