Thread: About the mac version of dota2, in fact, and crossover, as opposed soundtrack based o

Red face About the mac version of dota2, in fact, and crossover, as opposed soundtrack based o

About the mac version of dota2, in fact, and crossover, as opposed soundtrack based on opengl development.

Dota2 when I open the folder, I found the directx inside this folder, this is not exactly the same as that implies, and crossover is a transfer windows version, while the mac, each person's machine can not be satisfied with the fps, I hope you will develop heart valve company to mac native version, which is not only my personal opinion, but also the views of many dota2 players, you know mac users of the system is also very large.

Developers hope you can see this post. You can also look forward to developing the next patch the bug now exists perfect

Dota 2 for Mac is a native Mac OS X application. The DirectX files are just in the base install of the Dota 2 depot on Steam. They are not used on the Mac.

Red face program

Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    Dota 2 for Mac is a native Mac OS X application. The DirectX files are just in the base install of the Dota 2 depot on Steam. They are not used on the Mac.
    Now release the mac version of the game but can not often quit unexpectedly. What are you going to release a sound update patch

Red face Can be released as soon as the next patch, we can not wait

Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    Can be released as soon as the next patch, we can not wait

Basic Member
    i guess you using translator to your post making hard to understand. it is a native mac application.
    just like all games that can be played on windows and mac and linux, that games will have all the file need for all the OS that it can run.
    BAD person is someone who only think that he/she is a pro and others are noob and then blame the Matchmaking challenge.
    GOOD person is someone who accept the Matchmaking challenge and succeeded getting a teamwork in his/her team

Why do we have then Windows OS settings under sound options? It does look like a crossover -.-