Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make the guild public

Basic Member

Make the guild public

I think it would be cool to have the possibility to make public guilds, and have a guild research function.
    People would be able to join the guild without invitations, or at least request for join (then the officer have to accept or decline).
    Last edited by Tobide; 07-12-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Basic Member
    +

Yeah, I think this would actually be pretty cool. Saves having to make a bunch of people officers for the sole intention of just having people around that can send out invites when you're not online.

No spammers will just come and spam into guild chat and there is also private guilds so no thx.

Give us settings. We could choose if its a guild that can be searched or not.

btw: being able to join a guild yourself would make the guild system useless. There has to be someone who accepts you.

Basic Member
    I actually thought it was like that when the guilds came out

wasnt it supposed to replace the chat windows? No problem if theres someone who needs to accept, that means someone takes actively care.
    But right now these guilds are rather limited.. I need to wait for someone to invite me.. why?

we could easily have private/public guilds

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    You should be able to find the guilds and see the "profile" of the guild and if you are interested you could apply to join it. And there should be a setting for the guild leader to decide who could accept them. Like officer, or particular person or something.

I also want my guild banner to be visible to other players in pub games and to everyone that check my Dota 2 profile.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty View Post
    You should be able to find the guilds and see the "profile" of the guild and if you are interested you could apply to join it. And there should be a setting for the guild leader to decide who could accept them. Like officer, or particular person or something.
    I like this idea. +1