Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Team Base & Banner Logo uploads not saving.

Quick update; while the "edit details" part displays incorrectly for me (often the banner shows up in the logo slot), it seems to display correctly in the game itself.

Basic Member
    For a month? It's been more than months.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papaxong View Post
    For a month? It's been more than months.
    Yup, more than a month. Months!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate Amenable To Change View Post
    Quick update; while the "edit details" part displays incorrectly for me (often the banner shows up in the logo slot), it seems to display correctly in the game itself.
    I think there's another thread about it in misc section or something, and as you said the all logos appear correctly in in-game, but only when you are alone. If you join with other team members, all the logos disappear except the logo at the top (Where there's Radient and Dire text is)

Basic Member
    same thing has been happening for me. It used to work alright a few months back but now only the sponsor and interface logo work. the base and banner don't work for me or other people no matter how many times I try to upload and save the images.

Same HERE, what can we do about it?

Basic Member
    A slightly different question:
    I'd created a team last winter, that is, before the guild system was implemented. It was called "Syny Wensza". I even uploaded a cool logo to it. Now it seems to have vanished as none of my friends are members of any team. When I want to create a new team however, the game says that the name's already taken. Can anyone look into this?