Thread: [Resolved] Enchantress ultimate (Impetus) staying on after Bloodrage

Basic Member

[Resolved] Enchantress ultimate (Impetus) staying on after Bloodrage

Hi,

I was playing a match yesterday (ID: 243232352), when at around 30:06, as I was attacking Bloodseeker; he cast Bloodrage on me and whilst I was silenced the box that shows Impetus started showing an orange circular motion round the side. This meant that the ultimate was on for every attack. I restarted whilst in-game, but my ulti stayed on for the rest of the match.

I also, noticed that I seemed to have a Wildwing associated with the units under my control. This was sitting in the Dire jungle but it was Drow that controlled it via HotD, but I could tab to it, but not control it

Basic Member
    cant turn off autocast impetus? err... have u tried to use hotkey(default is alt+r i think)?

Basic Member
    Going by his description I think he doesn't know what auto cast is to begin with, because if he knew he'd just say 'autocast was turned on'. In other words I presume he just did not know how to turn it off, namely by just right clicking the ability icon.

Pudge can't turn off rot when silenced, but that is WAD.

Basic Member
    Thanks Eric37073. I tested it and that is what must have happened. I have never seen the autocast on before. If i'm using an Orb? effect like Burning Spear or Frost Arrows, I tend to just click the Q, W key or whatever and target the enemy. I can see one of the reasons why autocast must be useful in the respect.