Thread: Kick players from the guild chat

Basic Member

Lightbulb Option to kick players from the guild in the guild chat

Please add option to kick a player from the guild using the guild chat, to kick a player fom a guild now you need to go to the guild info and find the player, it will be much easier if theres an option to kick the player from the guild using the guild chat. Example: If a player SPAM the guild chat you would simply click his name and select the option "Kick from Guild". Please implement.
    Last edited by Nobuga; 07-17-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Basic Member
    i never kick anyone from the guild before, but don't you automatically kick them out of the guild chat if you kick them out of the guild?

Basic Member
    What I meant Is that there's no option to kick a player from the guild in the guild chat, is much easier to find the player in the guild chat to kick him from the guild than going to the guild info and searching pages and pages of players to kick him.

Basic Member
    Maybe the suggestion should be to include the "Kick from the guild "Bla" " option when you click on player name, just like how you invite them to the guild.

In any case, i support the idea.

Basic Member
    Maybe should be Open channel just like others channel, then you can join-leave the Guild chat but the officers will stay there and can kick others.