Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What the hell happened to matchmaking since launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukun View Post
    The dota 2 matchmaking has always been the worst matchmaking you could find. It's a matchmaking that would work for a shooter like cs:go but fails for a game like dota.
    Welcome to the worst quotes of all life.

Quote Originally Posted by iMercurial View Post
    Welcome to the worst quotes of all life.
    Welcome to the worst quotes of all TIME. How ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Destro View Post
    Valve isn't stupid, they know their system is bad and they could fix it if they wanted to. They are doing it intentionally in-order to artificially create a "~50%" win rating for everybody so that bad players don't lose too much, feel bad, and quit. All valve cares about is trying to attract the LoL crowd and sell them more hats.
    Wow man,you are fucking right.That makes perfect sense,didn't even think about it.

Basic Member
    Current MM worsth than ever! I dunno what is going on but I just breake my 6 loses streak yay!

i experienced the same. suddenly i got people in my team who don't know the basics of the game. i won 5 out of my last 20 matches (with 52% winrate before).

Basic Member
    Or you can simply stop playing like me, and sell all your inventory for steam cash, buy other games and move on. Dota 2 is not worth my time anymore. Incredible stupid matchmaking, even worse mute crap, forced 50%, i can barely keep myself above 54% as a solo player. For me Dota 2 is a closed chapter, right now, Tera Online takes my free time, and i love it, noone mutes you for no reason, noone forces you to 50% winrate in pvp, its all about skill.

Basic Member
    I'm with you, game is totally unplayble anymore after release, Need to 5 stack to not get new players, shouldn't we create a thread and everyone who's having this problem post their steam so we can all play together?

Basic Member
    The MM system will be what makes this great game fail.

New players getting trashed over the hills and back constantly will quit. Older players who geats teamed up with the same will quit.

The only way to enjoy the game is to team up and most of the time thrash new players (or rather a combination of some good and lots of bads)

Basic Member
    No real reason to play pubs unless you really want your vanity items...

1/2 hour to 80 minutes of 5 people's time wasted because the wrong person was still in the "learning phase"... Mute system makes it clear that not only are casuals unable to get better but also unwilling... They obviously don't want to learn how to play safe, they just want to team deathmatch dive into everything. They don't want a challenge, just a sandbox that they can poop in.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sosho View Post
    I'm with you, game is totally unplayble anymore after release, Need to 5 stack to not get new players, shouldn't we create a thread and everyone who's having this problem post their steam so we can all play together?
    I like this idea. I actually got by fine being a solo queuer for 1700 games, now since the game's released it has become absolutely impossible to enjoy a game of Dota since I'm being constantly matched with low skill people that have <150 wins.