Thread: Cannot find match on mac test client.

Basic Member

Cannot find match on mac test client.

Tutorial with bots works well, no issues.
    But cannot find any match at all tried selecting all the stuff, co-op bot doesn't find any match either. Though i can watch others matches.

Basic Member
    It's a test client, very few people play it. Wait for the full release when the bugs are ironed out.

Test has very few users who are playing in matchmaking. Its generally only used to test bugs.

Basic Member
    oh. Ok. I Got it. I'll wait for the release then. TY.

Basic Member
    Is there any way to improve ennemies bots AI, cause if we can't find a match vs real pple, could be great to have some little challenge to keep testing the game tbh.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imvho View Post
    Is there any way to improve ennemies bots AI, cause if we can't find a match vs real pple, could be great to have some little challenge to keep testing the game tbh.
    You can play the main client on Mac now.

1 I can not bear to enter the game after the single-digit fps, and no sound
    2 The release of the beta test more than bug, when people in every election unexpectedly quit
    3 or fps problems in opengl should not belong directx, but more and lower fps bug
    4 switching, the screen will become bluish, which obviously is a procedural error has also appeared under the windows dota2

My computer is a 11-year 15-inch macbook, 10.8.4 system, 8g ram and 250g ssd, but can not get the perfect gaming experience, I hope you will soon release the next update package