Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Suggestion: Add "Gold needed to complete" to Item Upgrades

Basic Member
    Idk how old OP is, but for me, thats not problem at all.
    not important for me -1.
    this will stop your brain, and you will be stupid or more stupid, no offense.

Banned
    "this will stop your brain, and you will be stupid or more stupid, no offense. "

Dota 2 non feature... your brain won't stop because you still have to work out how much gold you need to buy next item.

lolololol gimmie break just about everyone playing this can do maths, implying that players are less stupid because the game doesn't just show them how much is needed for the next item doesn't have any merit. The op thought it would be a cool and useful, I agree.

"this will stop your brain, and you will be stupid or more stupid, no offense. "

Like public voters who keep voting in more and more corrupt lying scum government and letting the media tell them what to think. The fact most voters are educated (and can do basic maths), doesn't make them less stupid and dependent on the criminals they keep funding... no offense, but what makes people stupid is a big topic.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by triz_b View Post
    this will stop your brain, and you will be stupid or more stupid.
    If you are thinking about doto as of exercise for your mind then i feel sorry for you.

So far the only argument people have against implementing such feature is that it will somehow turn doto into a better game. My mind is going to explode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilev View Post
    You're not matched vs better enemies when you win, you're matched with worse allies.