Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2560x1080 (21:9) resolution: map glitch & shop is unusable

I want to add my complains about this not yet beeing fixed. I think this is one of those really easy bugs which wouldnt take much time or effort at all to fix, but still this goes unfixed.

Basic Member
    I've just recently bought one of these monitors (asus PB298Q) and was disappointed to find dota 2 being one of the few games not to support 21:9 correctly. So, Valve fix it pls

There was a topic about it already: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=105388 and right here is another one. That means the bug is very common. I have never get an answer from a developer if it will ever be fixed.
    I understand that there are a lot of claims about bugs and failures but yet I think this is not a user-friendly behaviour to give no answer at all.

the problem is that the HUD of the bottom is too large (so it gets bigger on minimap and blocks shop). You can see that the skills, hero icon, etc are HUGE. not proportional. fix pls volvo

Basic Member
    bump/

Basic Member
    Bump

Basic Member
    Bump

Basic Member

Thumbs up

Bring this post up.
    I am currently running Dota 2 on my secondary screen because of this. League of Les.. I mean Legends supports this already, and I am not too keen to play LoL each time I crave for dota. On the other hand, the urge to bring out my secondary monitor each time is just as frustrating.

2560x1080 Support, please. CS:GO has it, and most of the games following today's standard have it as well.

Basic Member
    Some jokes:

Instead of fixing common bugs with resolution, Valve team is creating new hats for TF2.

Valve: We will fix this bug soon (Valve time, real: Never)

Basic Member
    Me and my friends also has this problem, I can live with blackborders so if its not "supported" add blackborders by the side. Right now everything else looks okey except the hud