Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 for Mac should block Hot Corner!

Basic Member

Dota 2 for Mac should block Hot Corner!

Hot Corner is a very useful feature on OS X. But if hot corner is triggered in Dota2, it is very annoying. Very often when I move mouse on mini map the hot corner is triggered.. This should be definitely avoided.

Basic Member
    Riot pls

Basic Member
    Yes, please!

Basic Member
    well you can disable it temporarily from your preference when you want to play dota 2 ...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dispedia View Post
    well you can disable it temporarily from your preference when you want to play dota 2 ...
    But that is really annoying. When you enable them again you have to reselect the task for each corner-it is not simply an "on-off switch".

Basic Member
    This would be greatly appreciated! As AirLancer said, it's very tedious to turn them off and on every time you want to play--I'd almost rather reboot into Windows.

Basic Member
    Please.

Basic Member
    Can't agree more. By the way, I think developers should modify the keyboard mapping for Mac OS client.

Quote Originally Posted by sinbu View Post
    Riot pls
    ?
    "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
    "I don't play the odds, I play the man."
    "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men, just want to watch the world burn."
    "Luck is the last dying wish of those who wanna believe that winning can happen by accident."

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masslaw View Post
    Can't agree more. By the way, I think developers should modify the keyboard mapping for Mac OS client.
    that is highly needed as well as workaround for "conflicting" osx features like hot corners, unfortunately there're still worse issues to be fixed.