Thread: What the hell is happening with report and feeders

Basic Member

What the hell is happening with report and feeders

Several days ago I played a couple of games and found a feeder* on our team. The fact is that I reported the two of them (not at the same game) and I had no more reports. Next days I encountered a guy who was insulting the team and a another feeder and reported them with 2 more reports.

None of them got punished so I got no more reports... The fact is that I just played a game with another feeder and I couldnt report him cause I had no reports left so now I ask myself:

What the hell? You can be an idiot, get reported and still playing? But hey, if I leave the game I get punished. WTF?

* Im not talking about a noob or an idiot who gets ganked all the time, im talking about running toward enemy defenses and stand still, pure intentional feeding. Plus they were saying they were going to feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
    Several days ago I played a couple of games and found a feeder* on our team. The fact is that I reported the two of them (not at the same game) and I had no more reports. Next days I encountered a guy who was insulting the team and a another feeder and reported them with 2 more reports.

None of them got punished so I got no more reports... The fact is that I just played a game with another feeder and I couldnt report him cause I had no reports left so now I ask myself:

What the hell? You can be an idiot, get reported and still playing? But hey, if I leave the game I get punished. WTF?

* Im not talking about a noob or an idiot who gets ganked all the time, im talking about running toward enemy defenses and stand still, pure intentional feeding. Plus they were saying they were going to feed.
    Seems that only the first two reports were "legit". The following ones might have been "exceptional bad plays".
    If these guys you reported weren't reported in further matches because of bad haviour, it's unlikely that only your report alone punishes them.

Leaving on the other side is a strict failure. You have to avoid it or you will get punished. One leave is not enough to put you into LPQ, as you surely know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post

They need time to look into the matter. Every time I have reported people, I get a message a few weeks later about how action has been taken against them. Also, are they really intentionally feeding? They could just be having bad games.

Basic Member
    Nope. I usually play with average players (like myself) and I understand that someone could have a bad day. But it is not excusable something like "leave mid or i feed" or "im bored im going to feed". I was freaking out when I saw this people, over 200 games and never seen anything like this but suddenly 4 guys in a few matches in less than a week.

I usually leave when this happens or when the teammplay is even less than expected for a noob like for example, everyone picks a carrier even if I said careful dont do that or when the initial team is a hell imbalanced like too many supports or too many int or agy heroes but not a single tank or a hard carrier or when 2 guys go jungling... I just cant be wasting an hour of my life for a every time this happens.