Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dota 2 for Mac OS X is now available on the main Dota 2 client.

Basic Member
    Same crashing issues for me. Although I played all the tutorials and about 4 online games (10hrs or so) and it worked fine. Now it does not work for some reason.

2011 Mbpro quadcore i7 and 8GB OSX 10.7.5

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docsavag3 View Post
    Same crashing issues for me. Although I played all the tutorials and about 4 online games (10hrs or so) and it worked fine. Now it does not work for some reason.

2011 Mbpro quadcore i7 and 8GB OSX 10.7.5
    I just tried with startup option -safe and it still crashes. Here is the dump in case this helps:
    http://pastebin.com/gvDdf5m1

Basic Member
    Are you planning to release older versions of mac os? Im running to on 10.6.8 (requires 10.7) and it costs 20$ to upgrade.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzCast View Post
    Are you planning to release older versions of mac os? Im running to on 10.6.8 (requires 10.7) and it costs 20$ to upgrade.
    It is extremely unlikely for any software that doesn't support 10.6 to have support retroactively added. It is more work, 10.6 is pretty old at this point, the number of users on that version is already small and is only going to get smaller, and upgrading is dirt cheap. It's not like they can just click a button marked "Let Snow Leopard users run this program" you have to write and debug a bunch of new code just to support a vanishingly small number of users.

can valve developer help look into this issue https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Dota-2/issues/256, these issues exists on the main dota 2 client.