View Poll Results: Should MMR be made visible in one way or another?

Voters
2694. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it should. It could be MMR itself, percentile or "brackets".

2,206 81.89%
  • No, it shouldn't. I don't want to know my MMR.

488 18.11%
Page 121 of 171 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1707

Thread: Do players want to see their MatchMaking Rating? Please come in and vote.

Quote Originally Posted by horrent66 View Post
    Never mention LoL and developing in the same sentence. I don't have the energy to rape your mind and shit it onto a single post.
    From the PURE development side, LoL has come from plain shit and thrash to something acceptable nowdays (still needs more balancing) but they are doing the right stuff.

Dota 2 is doing hte opposite from the old days of glory to a totally dead game, which the old players and a huge majority of dota fans have left the game OR stopped playing regularly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SamusCR1 View Post
    From the PURE development side, LoL has come from plain shit and thrash to something acceptable nowdays (still needs more balancing) but they are doing the right stuff.

Dota 2 is doing hte opposite from the old days of glory to a totally dead game, which the old players and a huge majority of dota fans have left the game OR stopped playing regularly.
    I don't have the energy to rape your mind and shit it onto a single post.
    FUCK YOU SAMUSCR1!

Quote Originally Posted by horrent66 View Post
    FUCK YOU SAMUSCR1!
    Hey you are so cool.

Banned
    Hey you are so cool.
    LIES FROM THE KING OF LIES! but i am pretty cool!

I wouldn't say the majority.
    I'm like one of a couple of players that quit Dota 2 since it came out.
    Most of my Garena scrim team is active and play daily.
    Most who quit, switched to LoL before Dota 2 went into closed beta and others just can't play due to real life anymore.

I just can't take that shit anymore and switched to fighting games, where I actually get rated and see my progression/regression.

Basic Member
    If people are against this, they can also implement an option where neither they nor anyone else can see their own matchmaking rating.

But I can easily see why valve and valve-knights wont want us to see MMR [Example: My smurf account has rating 5000 and wins 55% even there, but my main account has rating 3000 and loses more than half the games]

I met a person in-game yesterday whose smurf plays everygame in high bracket; but main cannot break normal bracket.
    Last edited by julie99; 10-27-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Basic Member
    you cannot check your bracket though

Basic Member
    Still no new info on this? Doh.. guess it's time to stop playing DotA 2 and go back to DotA.. at least the bots there have a ranking system and shit.. I waited 1 year for this. I don't want to wait any longer. And no TMM is no alternate option.. See on Dotabuff how broken it is.
    Give me my old Traxex back, the one with ice-cold eyes and face paint!

Why do carries get all credit for winning a game where he goes 30 min afk farming while the rest is defending everything?

Basic Member
    dead game

Banned
    i wait till halloween patch and when nothing changes i sell all my hats and also quit