View Poll Results: Should MMR be made visible in one way or another?

Voters
2694. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it should. It could be MMR itself, percentile or "brackets".

2,206 81.89%
  • No, it shouldn't. I don't want to know my MMR.

488 18.11%
Page 169 of 171 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1707

Thread: Do players want to see their MatchMaking Rating? Please come in and vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri Battousai View Post
    Firstly hi, i am not a racist but really i hate all of russians....

Basic Member
    No, just leave it hidden. I don't want a addition thing that people can take out to blame and cry about losing or just some bad play. With this visible i think there will be even more trash talk in game than now.
    What if a bad player "luckily" got high MMR and always act like a boss in game. And although the game is not won by him, he will still think he is good. That will not help him improve.
    I think the problem with DOTA matches now is that there is still TOO MUCH people who don't want to play support role. That would make the game freaking difficult, not the MM.

EAT MY GRUM BICHES!

Quote Originally Posted by krkiva View Post
    No, just leave it hidden. I don't want a addition thing that people can take out to blame and cry about losing or just some bad play. With this visible i think there will be even more trash talk in game than now.
    What if a bad player "luckily" got high MMR and always act like a boss in game. And although the game is not won by him, he will still think he is good. That will not help him improve.
    I think the problem with DOTA matches now is that there is still TOO MUCH people who don't want to play support role. That would make the game freaking difficult, not the MM.
    only you and your friends can see your mmr...dont worry buddy no one gona flame you for having a shitty mmr, valve got you covered

post.
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by krkiva View Post
    How can a player get high MMR "luckily"? Never go full potato.
    Mute system is just another attack on freedom of speech. CENSORSHIP IN THE PUREST FORM.

Hrm, I usually play all random so I don't really care about this change. Was really hoping to see my MMR in normal queue, and "ranked" would imply public MMR / ladder. Oh well.
    At least we have a separation of casual / tryhards now so it's better than nothing.

Banned
    <-- proud tryhard.

YES RANKED MM COMING, FUCKING YES!

Basic Member
    6/12/2013 the day Dota2 evolved