Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Imortal items

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336

    Imortal items

    Why does valve not give evryone all 5 imortal weapons since we all have compedium , the same way the did with the taunt pack, I hate that people got the kunka imortal and they are selling it for more then the hole compedium.

  2. #2
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by john_volkov View Post
    Why does valve not give evryone all 5 imortal weapons since we all have compedium , the same way the did with the taunt pack, I hate that people got the kunka imortal and they are selling it for more then the hole compedium.
    That's life. They can't hand off 300.000 of the same kind of immortals. Immortal is meant to be somewhat rare.

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruscris2 View Post
    That's life. They can't hand off 300.000 of the same kind of immortals. Immortal is meant to be somewhat rare.
    They can.. Theyre not supposed to be rare. I didnt buy the compendium to get screwed in that way.. These taunts are worthless as well, no one complains.

    If I knew that, I would have not supported the compendium but rather donated to my favorite team directly!

  4. #4
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    27
    Of course its right. All of us spent the same amount of money with the compendium and some got advantage "by luck" it's very sad...

  5. #5
    Get an inch take a mile? Go QQ elsewhere bub, im sooooo sorry you weren't given the entire steam marketplace either

  6. #6
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Gems View Post
    Get an inch take a mile? Go QQ elsewhere bub, im sooooo sorry you weren't given the entire steam marketplace either
    holy shit ur 1 ignorant retard. i didnt want the shitty abba immortal and i got it while some other person who paid the same amount i did to buy the compenduim got kunka or pudge hook and is now selling it to me for twice the price of the immortal i got?
    all ur comment is , is a waste of space and i feel you are too

  7. #7
    Basic Member soprof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    1,231
    I got all 5.

    3 hours of trading, +4 immortal items, +20$.
    You're only as strong as your weakest link.
    -Thomas Reid


  8. #8
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by purple3145 View Post
    holy shit ur 1 ignorant retard. i didnt want the shitty abba immortal and i got it while some other person who paid the same amount i did to buy the compenduim got kunka or pudge hook and is now selling it to me for twice the price of the immortal i got?
    all ur comment is , is a waste of space and i feel you are too
    Why didn't you just sell your reliquary and you could have bought the pudge hook.

  9. #9
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Dortayo View Post
    If I knew that, I would have not supported the compendium but rather donated to my favorite team directly!
    If this was true then you wouldn't be complaining.

  10. #10
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dortayo View Post
    They can.. Theyre not supposed to be rare. I didnt buy the compendium to get screwed in that way.
    Hmm... then maybe you misunderstood when they worded it as "Compendium owners will receive a new Immortal item." ???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •