Thread: [Fixed] Axe's Counter Helix works while an ally is to attack/deny the Axe<incorrect

[Fixed] Axe's Counter Helix works while an ally is to attack/deny the Axe<incorrect

Axe's Counter Helix can cause Axe to spin as an ally of Axe denies him or attacks him
    an allied attack should be disregarded by the Counter Helix

Axe's Counter Helix has to get corrected in a way that it disregards allied attacks to him

before anybody asks, no it does not damage the nearby allies as Axe spins, rather damages the enemies again,
    but this still shouldn't happen, it makes Axe look like he is high on a psychoactive drug, getting alerted from an allied attack

Basic Member
    I gotta find a way to abuse this. you know run in with a low hp axe constantly trying to deny him, new meta 10% hp axe with a dot on him. flawless.

Basic Member
    well i hope they dont forget to reapply this when frost wyrm comes out since he forces the allies to atk axe and therefore axe should dmg them (afaik)

Basic Member
    Well, the description never mention that only enemy attacks should trigger it, only said it deals damage to enemy units.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandang View Post
    well i hope they dont forget to reapply this when frost wyrm comes out since he forces the allies to atk axe and therefore axe should dmg them (afaik)
    Doesn't frost wyrm set the hero control to another player?
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Basic Member
    What about Winter's Curse interaction in wc3 dota?

EDIT: Welp, so late...

Quote Originally Posted by Propkid View Post
    What about Winter's Curse interaction in wc3 dota?

EDIT: Welp, so late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    Doesn't frost wyrm set the hero control to another player?
    If you really want me to I can go test...
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

as I said in the original post...
    before anybody asks, no it does not damage the nearby allies as Axe spins, rather damages the enemies again

I haven't ever played Auroth, or any of the other recent ones, but as far as I can read from the code, there is no ownership lending, it just simply
    - stuns the primary target
    - forces the units within the 375 no-collision AoE to attack against the target
    - units that are being forced have to be the enemies of the Auroth, might aswell be neutral creeps if I'm not mistaken, also shouldn't be Ancients, shouldn't have Marker, etc.
    - AoE check is done continuously, so if anybody comes nearby after the cast, but before the spell effects ends, that unit shall also get forced
    - it also flags these forced units, so that they will have a free-pass on friendly-fire prevention function, making them able to attack their allies

a cursed Axe with this Winter's Curse thing shall not spin in DotA as his allies attack him,
    but he shall spin as usual, as a neutral creep or an enemy guy attacks

Counter Helix may not damage its allies, not under Winter's Curse either, it doesn't change the ownership of the target

Basic Member
    Oh, Axe likes!

Quote Originally Posted by ThoAppelsin View Post
    as I said in the original post...
    before anybody asks, no it does not damage the nearby allies as Axe spins, rather damages the enemies again

I haven't ever played Auroth, or any of the other recent ones, but as far as I can read from the code, there is no ownership lending, it just simply
    - stuns the primary target
    - forces the units within the 375 no-collision AoE to attack against the target
    - units that are being forced have to be the enemies of the Auroth, might aswell be neutral creeps if I'm not mistaken, also shouldn't be Ancients, shouldn't have Marker, etc.
    - AoE check is done continuously, so if anybody comes nearby after the cast, but before the spell effects ends, that unit shall also get forced
    - it also flags these forced units, so that they will have a free-pass on friendly-fire prevention function, making them able to attack their allies

a cursed Axe with this Winter's Curse thing shall not spin in DotA as his allies attack him,
    but he shall spin as usual, as a neutral creep or an enemy guy attacks

Counter Helix may not damage its allies, not under Winter's Curse either, it doesn't change the ownership of the target
    Okay Icefrog screw you D= Auroth Ulti is totally blocked by Stop command spam ._. this time unlike with axes taunt no adverse side effects gah
    That hero is ruined for me