Thread: Matchmaking

Basic Member

Matchmaking

I'm sure this thread has been made a thousands times, but here is one more.

I have over a thousand games played in over a years playing. I am at 50% win rate. I almost always have a high kill to death ratio.
    So why am I constantly be placed with players who have under 100 wins? According to the last patch notes, it should have been putting me closer to people near my stats and experience - yet it got worse.
    And these aren't good players with 100 wins. These are terrible players who seem to be pretty new to dota.

In the lucky chance that I catch a break(ha), instead of getting put with 3-4 people with 100 wins, I get that group of 3-4 spanish or russian on US servers.

Does valve really think I'm this bad of player, or is the matchmaking really this broken? I feel insulted in almost every game now. I just want to abandon after 10 minutes of playing.
    After a thousand hours, I'm finally ready to uninstall the game, and it's not because of the actual game. Sucks.

And yes, I know, I can solve this by playing in a full party. Not all of us have that many people to play with.

spanish people in US servers. that's something new for me
    „Die Kinder von heute kennen kein Vaterunser, dafür aber Deinemudder.“