Thread: A question about MM

Basic Member

Question A question about MM

There have been a lot of threads concerning about MM recently, so many that almost nobody talks about "mute system" anymore (LOL). The fact is a lot of people are crying about MM, and they ppl dont cry if they dont get hurt (at least not this many ppl)

I have had my own frustration concerning MM. Games from recent ~2 weeks have been very bad for me, while I absolutely had no complaint about it before. Before I thoroughly enjoyed my winning and losing streaks with balanced,tense matches with everyone playing I feel like are truly on the same skill level as me (though with fails, everyone fails), now the matches are completely one sided, it's like flipping the coin for everymatch, to be honest I feel very hopeless, even sad when playing recently, I play begging for wins, praying for my team to be good, I don't even try to argue with my teammates when they call me "noob" while they r the ones doing badly or when we lose. The quality of games have been going down a lot. I played 2k games, won 50% of it (used to play with 800 900 wins ppl, now 50 - 200, sometimes 500 max), on a horrible losing streak (or simply 2 losses 1 wins) since the MM was altered (if it was). I know wins doesnt equal skills, it's too subjective, but with the current matchmaking using this "Elo", idk, it just feels... wrong. The

So I only want to ask one question: Is matchmaking broken/wrongly matching ppl with large difference in skills together?

I hope to get some reply from some mods or devs, if you say it is not complete then I'll wait for you to fix it, I've seen the improvements you made to the mute system, I have faith in you Valve (though I was muted for 1 weeks twice, the recent improvements are optimistic)

Sorry for expressing my emotion is a gay/emo way. But that is truly how I feel right now, no longer anger, only sadness. But really, why changed it? (if you did) It was good, "you don't reinvent the wheel".

Basic Member
    "There have been a lot of threads concerning about MM recently, so many that almost nobody talks about "mute system" anymore (LOL). The fact is a lot of people are crying about MM, and they ppl dont cry if they dont get hurt (at least not this many ppl)"

.............what?

Basic Member
    what "what?" are you talking about here?