Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1622

Thread: Patch Antecipation Station 23/07/13

  1. #21
    Basic Member katsaroulhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Posts
    16,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Idavor View Post
    Actual:
    -Added Legion Comandress
    -Added Gryphon mount for Abba (Immortal)
    -Reskinned Zeus/Veno/Viper (choose one)

    Dreams:
    - Added missing ancient camps
    - Added Auto GG in mm matches
    - Freaking Io cosmetic !

    Aaand some new surprising TI3 courier, just like this :
    -Added Io cosmetic (Io now looks like a red hovering fire with smoke around (it?)).

  2. #22
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Idavor View Post
    Actual:
    -Added Legion Comandress
    -Added Gryphon mount for Abba (Immortal)
    -Reskinned Zeus/Veno/Viper (choose one)

    Dreams:
    - Added missing ancient camps
    - Added Auto GG in mm matches
    - Freaking Io cosmetic !

    Aaand some new surprising TI3 courier, just like this :
    Io will be given Ursa's alpine set hat and float around like a rotund sparkling pimp.

  3. #23
    Basic Member Idavor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    -Added Io cosmetic (Io now looks like a red hovering fire with smoke around (it?)).
    He had some cool ones floating around the workshop, but it doesn't matter.
    Every possible hat would be epic ^^

    He could also have taunt allowing player to say "Hey, look listen"

    Random duel gif:

  4. #24
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    I just came here for the gifs >:

  5. #25
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US East
    Posts
    138
    I'm almost 100% sure the new model will be for Omniknight, there's no reason why his portrait would be updated to be higher quality and with a new color scheme too

  6. #26
    Basic Member katsaroulhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Posts
    16,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Idavor View Post
    He had some cool ones floating around the workshop, but it doesn't matter.
    Every possible hat would be epic ^^

    He could also have taunt allowing player to say "Hey, look listen"

    Random duel gif:
    Hahaha, never thought of that actually...

  7. #27
    Basic Member Davydboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    119
    My dota 2 test is being updated right now...

  8. #28
    370 mb update on test client . . .

  9. #29
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    732
    Legion Commander was added (first) (hopefully)

  10. #30
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    76
    Welp, this must be the shortest patch anticipation thread ever.

    No Legion.
    Last edited by Honkers; 07-23-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •