Thread: Guild Invites not showing up?

Basic Member

Guild Invites not showing up?

Hello there,
    I've been invited to two guilds (Dapper Dota - shorthandle DD and the joinDOTA Staff guild) but none of those invites show up when I launch DOTA2 (I think I was invited while I was offline) - is there a way for the Guild Owners to reset the invites so they can re-invite me?

And, before you ask, the people that invited me are on my friends list AND I set "Allow Guild Invites" to all

Kind regards,
    Chris92

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris92 View Post
    Hello there,
    I've been invited to two guilds (Dapper Dota - shorthandle DD and the joinDOTA Staff guild) but none of those invites show up when I launch DOTA2 (I think I was invited while I was offline) - is there a way for the Guild Owners to reset the invites so they can re-invite me?

And, before you ask, the people that invited me are on my friends list AND I set "Allow Guild Invites" to all

Kind regards,
    Chris92
    try to ask them to do these things (if they haven't done it already):
    - go to the in-game guild
    - click "view invites" at guild information page
    - delete your pending invitation
    - re-invite

just to be safe, just stay online when they do so. hope it fix

Basic Member
    Okay, the one guild can't invite me because it says I have too many outstanding Guild Invitations - how can I cancel them? It's weird, I'm in no guild and I've never seen any guild invites

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris92 View Post
    Okay, the one guild can't invite me because it says I have too many outstanding Guild Invitations - how can I cancel them? It's weird, I'm in no guild and I've never seen any guild invites
    the only fix that you can do on your end is to send message to all of your friend to delete the pending invitation to you and see if it wokrs. Otherwise, you gotta wait for valve to take action and that sucks.

or you know, you can create smurf to join the guild you wanna join as a temporary fix.