Thread: Mouse Acceleration

Basic Member

Lightbulb Mouse Acceleration

Hi,
    I was just wondering, if you could implement some "deactivation of mouse acceleration", which is OSX "feature".
    Yes, i have tried some app to deactivate it, but i don't think it works for 100% (maybe like 80%), I have some script via command promt to turn it off, byt as I wrote, I think it's not "total deactivation" and i find it a bit difficult to effectivly land spells and farm, when my mouse is behaving like an idiot.
    Thanx.

Check out the utility SmoothMouse, here http://smoothmouse.com.

I use that and you can configure it to have the same acceleration as Windows, which I find is perfect.

Basic Member
    On the topic of mouse problems... My right click isn't working at all in the client. (N.B not the test client). Anyone know a fix? Made a thread but no replies yet...

Thanks.
    Make offline mode an option.
    Let 'Offline mode in steam' allow you to
    - Play Bots on Dota 2
    - Play in a LAN
    (for release at least)

Basic Member
    I was wondering yesterday how to enable it because mouse movements are terribly irresponsive, luckily I played with bots only, it would be so stupid to ruin live game because you can't move the camera to running enemy hero using only middle mouse button. I'd rather remove the game than start using screen edges and additional keyboard keys.

Basic Member
    -noforcemaccel ;
    -noforcemspd ;
    -noforcemparms

put these commands in launch options while playing cs it used to remove mouse acceleration

Quote Originally Posted by twombles62 View Post
    Check out the utility SmoothMouse, here http://smoothmouse.com.

I use that and you can configure it to have the same acceleration as Windows, which I find is perfect.
    this