Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Basic Member
    Thanks valve for giving me a common quality item that i will never use (cauldron) when people are getting awesome items with crazy effects (vs, kunkka sword). The VS weapon is AWESOME and obviously in another league compared to LD and Abaddon. Why bother even putting them in if they didn't compare. Could have given us 1 of 3 good items rather than giving some people awesome items and some people get garbage. Who thought that would be a good idea?

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1 Valve Fix

Basic Member
    I purchased a Compendium on the first day they were available because I wanted to support The International and I wanted the goodies. So far, the prizes have been excellent.

I am, however, very disappointed with my Lone Druid Immortal Item. I thought we would be getting ALL the items, as with the taunts.

I am discouraged that my item is quite obviously of a lower quality than the three desirable items in the set. I am very discouraged that I could have just sold my unopened item and purchased the item that I wanted. This just doesn't feel like a good situation.

Please, consider what you might be able to do to make those of us who got the Lone Druid or Abaddon item feel less like we got the short-end of the stick. Thank you.

Basic Member
    Both the LD and Abaddon immortal items don't look anything like immortal items, more like uncommon ones. It's really not fair that other immortals like venge's and kunkka's weapons modify one of their abilities while others just have an added glow effect or are made redundant due to the playstyle (aka Lone druid spending 70% of the time in bear form). Everyone has equally paid for the compendium but it feels like a good number of compendium buyers have been cheated on.

You guys with the Cauldron should shut the fuck up,atleast you have some effect.I dont have for my abaddon mace.....http://www.dotacinema.com/forum/inde...eliquary-info/

Basic Member
    +1.

The quality of these 5 immortal item are differing way too much. Keep up your voice.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Everybody recieved all the taunt items. Everyone should recieve all the immortal items..

Basic Member
    +1 to the incredible disappoint in Abba's invisible item.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Velendro View Post
    You guys with the Cauldron should shut the fuck up,atleast you have some effect.I dont have for my abaddon mace.....http://www.dotacinema.com/forum/inde...eliquary-info/
    Trade me then