Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Abbas attack animation changes with the item. But im disappointed in this mace too.

Basic Member

Thumbs up

Exceedingly disappointed. I have two compendiums and I got two cauldrons. I don't play lone druid and not having a choice or being able to trade because nobody wants it makes me feel very taken advantage of. I'd much rather have an abbadon mace than this piece of garbage.

Basic Member
    Give us a polar bear from the Golden Compass and all is forgiven.

Basic Member
    Kunkka sword = Whale
    Pudge Hook = Whale

A polar bear skin for Lone Druid would have been amazing.

Basic Member
    i cant even trade for the kunkka blade when offering my abba mace, bat bandana wd rare invoker set with 2 strange items and cm snowdrop set. everyone just says "add more". add more? thats all my fucking items ive just added for a kunkka blade and you want more.

fuck you valve you could have at least made it so that the random item might be one for a hero we acualy play, i never play abbadon ive played tons of pudge and kunkka. i woulda rathered one of them. even if had no animation its a kick ass looking sword, that unlike my mace i can acually see at all times of the game.

why not give us a choice. or just all the imortal items seriously its not like most of the dota 2 community wont have them so their not going to be overly rare as it is

Basic Member
    I guess they can see that, take a look at the market, look at immortal items price and judge for yourself. They already know but I don't think they'll ever do something about it. In the end, they promised an immortal item, either you like it or not it's still what they promised.
    Add triguz on Steam for free items.

Basic Member
    The ld item is really bad compare tpr he other immortals, u know it when no one i willing to trade for it 1:1

Basic Member
    I'm terribly disappointed that I get an already less cool item for a hero that won't even show after 10 minutes into a game. I don't even really play lone druid, but since the value of the item is so much lower than those for the heroes I do like I can't even effectively trade it for something I would want.

I don't want to be ungrateful, but the lone druid item is just a very bad idea in the first place because it doesn't alter the look of the hero during the majority of the game.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noobpizza View Post
    The ld item is really bad compare tpr he other immortals, u know it when no one i willing to trade for it 1:1
    LD one is trully awfull.But Kunkka sword...is ridiculosly overpriced.Venge weapon should be nr 1 to be honest

Basic Member
    or 1:20