Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Basic Member
    The lone druid cauldron and the abaddon mace are completely dissapointing. It has been mentioned before but what is the point of having this cauldron if you are playing in bear form 90% of the time? The main problem is that there are 3 'well-made' immortals and 2 'more like uncommon immortals'. I really hope you can improve the cosmetic looks of these 2 underrated items just for the sake that everyone payed the same price. All the other rewards were perfectly executed and i couldn't have wished for more, but this is just unfair. I would really appreciate it if you took the time to think about this, just like i have taken the time to register here just to post my opinion.

Basic Member
    I'm disappointed. Would it really have been that hard to just let us choose, just for once? I agree that abadon and ld items should get more effects. In fact, you should add stuff to those items until they're at least worth as much as the chest they came out of!! The chests going for 6, the abadon weapon for 3. I feel utterly cheated.

Basic Member
    If we could choose what we want because this way it really is not fair. And no one will trade you kunkkas sword for LD pot.

Basic Member
    Thx Valve for common looking trash mace. I cant even trade this 1:1 for kunkka sword.

The problem is that I received a reward that is less valuable than someone else’s. I lost out in something that never should have been a competition.
    Just thx valve!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanko View Post
    If we could choose what we want because this way it really is not fair. And no one will trade you kunkkas sword for LD pot.
    Or Venge weapon,Or Pudge Hook,Or...wait for it kids:Abbadon Weapon.

Yes.Not even the people yelling here that Abbadon weapon is most shiiiz of them all.Not even they want to trade they're lowest imortal for the Hot Boiling Pot of LD

Looks decent

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cvse View Post
    Or Venge weapon,Or Pudge Hook,Or...wait for it kids:Abbadon Weapon.

Yes.Not even the people yelling here that Abbadon weapon is most shiiiz of them all.Not even they want to trade they're lowest imortal for the Hot Boiling Pot of LD
    if i was any good what so ever and had any intention of everplaying ld id trade it for the pot. id just never go true form EVER and i could accually see my item

Basic Member
    Please let us pick our Immortal Item for Cauldron owners or Abba owners, we're really disappointed in you Valve!

Banned
    Agree LD's item is bullshit seriously it should add some special effect to his transformation too...

Basic Member
    Underwhelmed with the LD item. I don't play that hero and I'd trade it for any of the other items but nobody wants it.