Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Basic Member
    I was hoping for the ability to actually choose which immortal you wanted, but I realised it was random.
    Ended with with this worthless Lone Druid pot of meth cooking. As the people above have mentioned, you spend most of your time in true form, so you can't see it. The effects are also shitty.
    Currently the immortals are divided into three categories:
    Awesome tier: Kunkka's sword and Pudge's hook, the owners of these are content.
    Not bad: Vengeful spirit, the owners of these are kind of fine with it, as it does look cool and all.
    Utterly terrible: Lone druid pot of drugs and abaddons mostly sheathed mace. The owners of these feel forgotten...

How could you make such a blunder? 40% of your new immortals are trash, they don't even go for a key...

An option to repick would be greatly appreciated, or figure something out for yourself.

Basic Member
    I just registered to say how bad abbadon immortal is, the mist coil is barely noticeable plus he doesn't even have his weapon out if not near enemies.
    The lone druid isn't any better considering you wont even see the cauldron later on.
    I guess this is a proper thanks for those millions you got eh?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uluxlan View Post
    I just registered to say how bad abbadon immortal is,
    Ditto, I too registered for this -_-'

Basic Member
    I was so excited that we reached the 2.6m mark. Now my excitement is totally crushed by the lone druid item. I thought it was cool at first, until I realize there was no modification to its ultimate form or bear. And then I went to the market.....

Basic Member
    Valve should consider reworking on LD's and Abaddon's Immortal item..

I don't mind if the Immortal items are not equally valued. It is inevitable. But LD Immortal price compared to Kunkka Immortal price is about 1:3-4!

I can understand <50% difference in price but not 300-400%!
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    bump

Basic Member
    It really is just a pot on his back (sometimes) compared to a sword that summons a whale. If you weren't going to put an equal amount of effort into each of them why even release the bad ones?

Basic Member
    This really isn't about the market value of the items. It's about the imbalance of visual effect. This is an IMMORTAL item. It's the "final" stretch goal (because we aren't going to hit the Pick a Hero goal.) Three of the items are immortal; they have huge, conspicuous aesthetic impact. The small smoke trail on the back of a hero that disappears for the majority of the game is not worthy of an immortal item.

Please, consider those of us who are reasonably disappointed with our items.

Basic Member
    Most of the people in the discussions that I have seen would agree that there is quite a discrepancy between the Abaddon/Lone Druid items and the Pudge/Venge/Kunkka items. This isn't a matter of "I didn't like my item" or "I can't sell my item". The consensus is that two of the items are much less desirable than the others, as they don't feel "Immortal". I know Valve listens to the community and wants to make us happy.

Please don't let the immaturity of the few outweigh the voices of the many of us who are voicing our displeasure. There are a large number of us who are discussing this with you in a reasonable manner.

Please, consider revisiting the Abaddon and Lone Druid items.