Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Basic Member
    +1
    Really is too poor the item for Abaddon :S is like a normal item. Fuck that shit.

Basic Member
    KK's too good compare to the others. Fix it pls

Basic Member
    +1 it is completely unfair for LD/Abandon immortal items. why would we pay same ammount of $ yet received such underwhelming items effect like those.

Valve figured out their microeconomy months ago.

They should have known this was coming. Two sub-par items (one mind you that's only seen for levels 1-6) and 3 gorgeous effect-laced beauties? Not too cool.

But yeah, adding a spell effect would help. Possibly a different shield effect for Abbadon (and glowing sword) and a bedazzled True Form for Lone Druid? They're really underwhelming and disappointing in their current states.

Basic Member
    I got the lone druid item and ..... its bad i does nothing compare to the other ones

Got nothing else to say other than I was really underwhelmed and disappointed when I opened up my Immortal chest before I even knew what the other items did.

Once I saw the other items and their effects, I felt cheated. They obviously put much more work into some of the other items, and it feels cheap knowing that it was "luck of the draw" to get something that was actually worth equipping.

Basic Member
    I got the lone druid item, at first when I equipped it, I saw the hero and couldn't even tell what the hell was new, then with the name I figured it was that thing on his back.

This is worse than an uncommon item, even worse, the few times I play lone druid I am usually in bear form.

This was a calculated move so that people would buy more than one compendium if there is an item they really want.

Really disappointed by the 'immortal' item.

Basic Member
    Bumps, +1!

Basic Member
    +1. Disappointing to get this when being among the first to buy compendium. Would be more fair if we could just chose what we get.

Basic Member
    Give us a special bear or shapeshift for the LD item and a mount for abaddon.