Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Basic Member
    Difference in appearance between the 5 Immortals is too big. It is also reflected in their price.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    Difference in appearance between the 5 Immortals is too big. It is also reflected in their price.
    They are trying to sell more keys with the money everyone invested. Every hour they keep this fraud going is another load of cash in their pockets. They give half the consumers unfinished trash and hope no one will notice. Business malpracticeby Valve. No respect for their clients. They spit on us all.

Basic Member
    Dota 2 team dont dissapoint us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Simple math! 2.688.162$ price pool. Only 2.5$ from each compendium goes to price pool !
    2.688.162$/2.5$ =1.075.264 compedium owners.
    9$ is the price of compedium
    1.075.264*9$-2.688.162$=6.989.214$ of clear gain.
    And u give yours fans (1.075.264 this count still growing) that shit for that price.You think that we will swallow your bait and nothing happens ?
    If you dont change this items( abbadon mace, LD cauldron,Pudge hook) I swear that was the last money that i spend in dota 2.
    And i hope that other 1.075.263 fans will do the same.

It's 1,088,162 $ as the thing started with 1.6 million

Still, 1,088,162 / 2.5 is still 435264.8 who bought compendium

So 435264.8 x 7.5 = 3,264,486 $ that Valve got basically for free

And yet that couldn't create 5 awesome immortal items instead of 1 awesome, 2 decent, and 2 feces.

Basic Member
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your cauldrons ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I for one,will stop buying hats from valve till we get new immortal item

Actually owners of items for abaddon and LD did not get immortal items they get uncomons with gold text. I am still waiting to get real immortal item or i want my money back.

CHILL GUYS, THIS IS HOW THIS SHIT HAPPENED:

FIRST, THEY START MAKING KUNKKA'S SWORD WITH FULL EFFORT, WOAHH..

UNTIL THEY REACH ABADDON AND LD, VALVE GOT LAZY AND THINK ' FUCK THIS, AT LEAST THERE IS A CHANGE '

THATS WHY SOME OF THE ITEMS GOT SPECIAL EFFECTS, WHILE THE OTHERS ANIMATION CHANGE

SPEC EFFECTS = TOOK LONG TIME TO MADE
    ANIMATION CHANGE = OPEN MDLVIS -> MOVE SOME BONES -> FINISH -> PROFIT

Read a lot of the posts and can agree with the general impression than some of these items effects are objectively better than others at present. My suggestions:

1.) Add more to the LD item experience. New bear summon effect, new bear form animation/effect, new entangle effect. Maybe he even drags the pot on a chain attached to his foot?

2.) Add more to the Abbadon item experience. Unique shield effect, unique coil effect, maybe a more unique effect for the weapon.

3.) Add a small splash to the pudge hook when latching onto something. It is a "whale hook".

Everyone will be satisfied.

I do not agree that people should get to choose immortals. Their items just all need to be brought up to some level of parity in "coolness". In the end, they won't all be priced the same in the market because some heroes are much more popular and easier to play than others...but at least people can look at their item and not feel like they got a proverbial lump of coal compared to others.

Bring those 3 items up to parity in overall experience with the Venge and Kunkka items and nobody will have room to complain.
    Last edited by Dreams-Visions; 07-28-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Trash Abadnon item please update add new slow effect and mace aura maybe good i think