Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Quote Originally Posted by Dot4n3r View Post
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your cauldrons ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Got the Abaddon mace. While I think that the mace generally does looks good, it pales in comparison to Pudge, Kunkka and Vengeful's items and custom effects. I feel there's a need to equalize the wow factor of all instead of making some of them way better than the others. I'm a big spender in DOTA2 and this has really made me lose some respect for Valve.
    Last edited by grobyx; 07-28-2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Gramma Nazis forced me!

Basic Member
    yeah pls add to LD and to Abaddon items

Basic Member

i see that weapon... oh is the inmortal weapon....

Last edited by adoghost; 07-28-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Basic Member
    ''If Lone Druid's True Form put the Cauldron on top of his head would that make it the best Immortal? (Spoilers: Yes)''

https://twitter.com/Cyborgmatt/statu...02329151143937
    Last edited by Ouroboros; 07-28-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Basic Member
    I'm sad to say this, but I honestly doubt there will be a change to the items. This takes me back to the greevling when the dreaded greevil with 3 unusuals ended up looking like total shit compared to other greevils. No change there........I posted time and time again and waited for weeks, still no change. I'm sorry guys, I wish they would change it.......doubt it though.

Basic Member
    come onnnn really not even an answer "we wont change it shut the fuck up bitches"??
    this expectation is killing me and meanwhile I wont trade my cauldron in the hopes they will change it... and get lowballed after all, you know? =/

VAAAALVE GIVE US SOMETHING ON THE SUBJECT!

Basic Member
    The solution is:

HOOK - make a shitload of blood spill everywhere with a nice meaty sound when it hits. BAM! hooked. SPLASH SLASH CHOPCHOP, get it?

LD - shove it up your asses. Just kidding. custom bear, entangle, make it show (or morph) on bearform... even if he carries under one arm, w/e. no big deal. just make something noticeable and cool. Hell, if I threw soup spoons at the enemy and morphed to YOGI BEAR I'd be happy, seriously. (yeah noticeably the cauldron was my lucky drop)

Abbadon - ice shards and sparks and glitter and shit on the weapon. something CRACKS when it hit. icey shield? ult goes VISUAL MAYHEM? Not that hard Volvo. instead of going all bright bluyish make him go the deepest black, who knows? would look awesome.
    Last edited by 2milho; 07-29-2013 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adoghost View Post

i see that weapon... oh is the inmortal weapon....

It will be so awesome if we will get a new horse as an visual effect for that immortal mace

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Velendro View Post
    It will be so awesome if we will get a new horse as an visual effect for that immortal mace
    Or just a skill effect like Pudge, Venge and Kunkka Immortal. LD and Abaddon Immortal don't have a skill effect..
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: