Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Basic Member
    Make it so people with LD cauldron and Abbadon swords can repick and can only get the Kukka item/Vs or Pudge hook, this way people who got the shit items can get a good one and those few people who like it will keep their immortals, but repicking destroys the item aswell.

Banned
    I have bought another Compendium and gifted it on my second acc. I got a second LD Immortal. FML.

Banned
    Add skill effect to Abaddon and LD Immortal please!

Basic Member
    Lone Druid's is the most disappointing one. Not only does it not do anything special, it also takes the LD's weapon off of his back. Not to mention most of the game you won't even see it.

Banned
    I can use my Lone Druid item only till level 5.
    And it doesn't have a skill effect..

Why does it have to be so underwhelming? Kunkka, Venge and Pudge look so good and they have skill effect!

Banned
    ^nice 3 letter name MKB.
    LD Immortal is so underwhelming. Not only does it not have skill effects (which explains the demand and pricing... v.v). It is also not visible for most of the time. WAT?
    So from these 5 Immortals you can see 4 Immortals all the time. But LD Immortal is only visible for first 5 levels?

Valve I will say it right here.

Even if you give LD the cauldron in True Form. I and most of cauldron owners will NOT be satisfied. It is not an improvement. It is a deficit from the beginning.
    What I want is a skill effect. E.g. summoning Spirit Bear or better when casting Rabid.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercuriun View Post
    I'm sad to say this, but I honestly doubt there will be a change to the items. This takes me back to the greevling when the dreaded greevil with 3 unusuals ended up looking like total shit compared to other greevils. No change there........I posted time and time again and waited for weeks, still no change. I'm sorry guys, I wish they would change it.......doubt it though.
    The only difference here is that 3xUE dreaded greevils were something a much smaller percentage of the player base possessed. Also remember that there were many people who were posting in opposition of having that greevil "improved." Doesn't mean we'll get changes here (and I hope we do) but the chances should be higher given the discontent spans much more of their player base.

Basic Member
    +1 PLS VOLVO

Sometimes it seems Valve is run by monkeys playing with keyboards ...

You make 5 immortal items:
    Hook - Pudge is the most popular hero, you give the items custom chain animation and custom ulti animation
    Venge - fairly common pick, special particle effect, custom missile, wave of terror and ulti animation
    Kunkka - another common pick, gives torrent a really nice effect
    Lone Druid - rarely seen in pubs because of a high skill ceiling, no special effect
    Abbadon - picked for now just because he is "the new hero", no special effect

Now, there are 2 explanations for this fiasco:
    1. The inhouse economist predicted the current situation accurately and you went with the plan, thus making a difference between people who paid the same amount for the compendium
    2. The current situation was not predicted from the start, which brings me back to the monkey business ...

What i can really say for sure, for your next compendium (2014 is not that far) lot of people will think hard when they'll see "on 3.4 millions, every compendium owner will get a newly created immortal item" and come to a fairly popular conclusion of "fuck you Valve".

Just make Sylla's item appear or give him an aura (or something of the kind) in ult form and add one modified spell to Abbadon's. Simple as that.