Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Basic Member
    Well I kept my Abaddon immortal just because Abaddon is my favourite hero, but looking at the 3 nice new immortals Id love to have some custom animations on my favourite hero, I paid 10 dollars too so I see no reason for having a worse items than people who also bought the same compendium as me, if you wanted to do something like this you should've created more than 1 compendium at different prices.
    Last edited by Kuro013; 07-29-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ltair View Post
    What i can really say for sure, for your next compendium (2014 is not that far) lot of people will think hard when they'll see "on 3.4 millions, every compendium owner will get a newly created immortal item" and come to a fairly popular conclusion of "fuck you Valve".
    Totally agree with you, I'll not buy compendium TI4...

Basic Member
    Its clear from the lack of response and any sort of fixing that this was just another setup to get even more money out of us.

I'm never buying from valve ever again

Disappointed

This may have been the single most disappointing moment I have had while playing Dota 2. I bought a second compendium on a second account. I got a second Lone Druid Cauldron. Yay. Now if only they were worth the same amount i spent on the compendium........nope.

Maybe i should stop buying Dota 2 items/tools.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenStrip View Post
    This may have been the single most disappointing moment I have had while playing Dota 2. I bought a second compendium on a second account. I got a second Lone Druid Cauldron. Yay. Now if only they were worth the same amount i spent on the compendium........nope.

Maybe i should stop buying Dota 2 items/tools.
    Welcome to the club.... ^^
    I knew I shouldn't have done it but I did the same.

Basic Member
    Valves plan to go from 2.6 million to 3.2 million in half the amount of time!

Basic Member
    Valve plz add some effect to Mace of the Chosen. example: throw skull rather than spiral when cast Coil...

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your cauldrons ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your cauldrons ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ