Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Basic Member
    Good Job, the entangle looks nice.

Thanks, Volvo!

I ended up getting the Cauldron first and was disappointed so I bought a Reliquary off the market and got the Leviathan Blade from that which made me really happy Now that you guys made the Cauldron worthy of the "Immortal" description, I'm even more happy.

Thanks Volvo!

Basic Member
    ENTANGLE LOOKS AWESOME!!!! YEAHHHHHH thanks valve.

What of the abbadon mace? what changed?

Quote Originally Posted by 2milho View Post
    What of the abbadon mace? what changed?
    http://i.minus.com/iXRlxcZWjzEnn.gif

I kinda like it.

Quote Originally Posted by rtkufner View Post
    One custom attack animation/loadout stance and Borrowed Time animation ,and this is the perfect immortal along with venge/pudge/kunnka's . I love the shield effect aswell.

Good job Valve
    Karnivool's new album is DOPE!

Basic Member
    Mace of the Chosen now adds a subtle effect on aphotic shield (more "black energies"). It's still a bit "meh" compared to the other immortals (and now Mace of the Chosen is the worst immortal item since Cauldron got a nice effect on entangle, in addition to autoattack effect), but well... I suppose this will be all we will get. It's something, at least...

Banned
    Well,certainly the did "fix" the items but all i can see in our trading community is "YO,I GOT HOOK BRO...I NEED 3 IMMORTALS AND 2 KEYS FOR IT,YO".
    Anyway,only reason i dont like cauldron is that i rarely play LD and as the guys above said,i will think it twice before buying next years compendium

Basic Member
    I have to say I was disappointed at first when I got my Cauldron, but now I'm really happy about it. The fact that you added something to it to make it more attractive is pretty awesome. I still don't really see the diffirent auto attack animation that people are talking about, but the Entangle effect is pretty awesome. Cheers!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SiraX View Post
    Well,certainly the did "fix" the items but all i can see in our trading community is "YO,I GOT HOOK BRO...I NEED 3 IMMORTALS AND 2 KEYS FOR IT,YO".
    Anyway,only reason i dont like cauldron is that i rarely play LD and as the guys above said,i will think it twice before buying next years compendium

Hearing to the community isn't always the best option. Back when Valve made the DC hook droppable, they unmade it pretty quick because of the uproar. This created a very bad trend in trading.

Also stop being immature "I won't buy compendium next year cos they won't let me pick cookies from the jar", it will win you nothing but contempt.
    Last edited by Superfuzz; 08-01-2013 at 08:39 AM.