Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

+1

Basic Member
    The mace itself looks decent but as pointed out by others, it needs an effect of some sorts. The only thing making this a special item is the yellow font. Disappointed.

Basic Member
    I've been part of Dota 2's Beta for quite some time and I have spent over 50 on buying Treasure Keys. I have never gotten anything better than Rare, but wanted to support the game and of course, wanted to gamble and was curious. Of course, I also bought the Compendium and was really happy with the bonuses so far. Today I decided to unlock my Immortal treasure -- YAY, Abbaddon sword! I really see no need repeating the obvious arguments why the LD/Abba items SUCK. I just wanted to say that after putting up with Communication bans.. after putting up with unplayable lag and spikes 50%+ of my games.. after struggling to play with illiterate game-ruiners and not being able to do anything about it.. I am just done supporting this game financially. After this Compendium travesty, I just decided I've had enough. I have put over 2000 hours in this game and I honestly do not feel like a happy customer; I feel tricked and lied to. I feel like, for some reason, I am a lower-tier human being, who gets shafted and receives the second worst item for no apparent reason. Like I said, I will not be putting a single penny towards Dota 2 anymore. Incredibly dissapointed.

Basic Member
    Thanks for the uncommon looking mace I'll be sure to remember it next time I think about buying more stuff from the Dota 2 store.

+1

+

dat useless abbadon item
    why valve doesn't did like they did with taungts?

KEEP IN SHADOWS

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Averdrian View Post
    Thanks for the uncommon looking mace I'll be sure to remember it next time I think about buying more stuff from the Dota 2 store.
    Exactly. If this was real-life retail, I'd be filling in a complaint of unfair customer treatment. Definitely not buying a 2nd Compendium either, even though I had it planned for a while.

Basic Member
    Lone Druid have no effect??
    can add some effecct on it?? is not fair to other immortal..tis immortal is suck

Basic Member
    +1
    an uncommon sven sword looks better than this useless Immortal LD item. Best thing change to ulti its gone yay.. But that doesnt matter cause who spends time in ultimate form.. lol

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Valcc View Post
    +1
    an uncommon sven sword looks better than this useless Immortal LD item. Best thing change to ulti its gone yay.. But that doesnt matter cause who spends time in ultimate form.. lol
    most sven swords change in color when using ulti