Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a spell effect to other immortal items

Basic Member
    I'm lucky I didn't get either one of those, but I do feel bad for those who did ... the difference in quality between the items is bull shit, plain and simple.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Valcc View Post
    +1
    an uncommon sven sword looks better than this useless Immortal LD item. Best thing change to ulti its gone yay.. But that doesnt matter cause who spends time in ultimate form.. lol
    Well Sven swords you generally see them all the time, unlike Abbadon's new IMMORTAL INVISIBLE ITEM

Basic Member

Angry

A sword that adds a whale to your torrents? Nah.
    A kick ass weapon that changes all your spells? Nah.
    A sweet hook that turns and spins and has spikes and shit? Nah.

I just want a pot of soup on my back, thank you.

WTF was that about...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateWaffle View Post
    For LD cauldron, perhaps different Ult transformation sound/effect? Like orange smoke poofing out of the cauldron engulfing him as he transforms.
    Do this, and give Abbadon some kind of unique Mist Coil animation or Borrowed Time animation. Heck even an attack animation.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheep View Post
    Do this, and give Abbadon some kind of unique Mist Coil animation or Borrowed Time animation. Heck even an attack animation.
    I was hoping for an Aphotic Shield effect.

Basic Member
    New meta for LD DON'T ULTI... NEVER... That's the only way people can see their totally new piece of immortal garbage, that way maybe people like me will think twice before spending money just to get 2nd (or lower) class items.

+1. Really disappointing.

Basic Member
    It just doesn't make sense why there would be an item, which gives you 4 custom animations (Venge) and at the same time, 2 other items which not only do not give any custom animations, but also are invisible half the time. Like, it must be some kind of a joke as I honestly cannot see any reason in a company like Valve doing this.

Basic Member
    Give us the option to trade in the cauldron for the other immortal weapons, i dont care if its account bound permanently, i dont play lone druid and i dont have an inclination to.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateWaffle View Post
    For LD cauldron, perhaps different Ult transformation sound/effect? Like orange smoke poofing out of the cauldron engulfing him as he transforms.
    This sounds good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    So you're creating a guild inside a Valve game dedicated to boycotting Valve?