Thread: 4 bugs

4 bugs

Hi here you can see all my problem on mac :

1 - i can't switch on my different team in the community --> my team, i have 4 team and i see nothing in the list.

2 - acces to the shop is very very slow, when i would like to change a page, it will take 30 sec or 1 true minute

3 - I have a problem when i start team speak and dota 2 on the mac version. My friend heard me with a terrible crrrssshhhh.

4 - the game crash during the game...

thank for your help

ok, that i can do now after update :

1 - i can't switch on my different team in the community --> my team, i have 4 team and i see nothing in the list. --> NOT RESOLVED

2 - acces to the shop is very very slow, when i would like to change a page, it will take 30 sec or 1 true minute --> RESOLVED

3 - I have a problem when i start team speak and dota 2 on the mac version. My friend heard me with a terrible crrrssshhhh. --> RESOLVED
    For this problem i can explain you.If you have a Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage USB (i'm under Lion) , you must don't install the program from creative, in that case rou have a robot voice with all game on steam. For resolved the problem unnistall the program and restart, after this it's good

4 - the game crash during the game... --> RESOLVED
    Last edited by sophanos1980; 08-05-2013 at 12:33 PM.